Zitterman's RRH Analyst Application

Dr. Zitterman

In Game Name:  LR Dr. Zitterman / RIS LR Fido.aic / Agent Banksy PA2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72949909

Discord ID: Dephir#2211

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Lead Researcher / Research Intelligence Sentinel / Probationary Agent

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Not that I can recall, but it's been spoken of highly to me.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

All My 80+ Rated Logs:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0image.thumb.png.f9abc9fd29c415335844b58b1b9a4b8e.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I really enjoy the RP side of things and I have a blast running tests in Research. From what I understand, RRH Analyst is that with some additional fun sprinkled in through being redacted and working under the direct orders of the O-5 Council. It will also give me another life to play on so I don't get burnt out playing Research exclusively.

Why should we accept you: I'm active, I'd like to think I make pretty decent logs, and I'm always looking for something to do when I'm on the server.

Edited by The Scunt

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png

17 hours ago, Nyxx said:

+/- VERY SHORT AND RUSHED APP good analyst logs but update your app better and you'll get better supports

Short and rushed? Bro there is OBVIOUS effort in the apps, you keep -supporting for no damn reason bruh

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

On 1/3/2023 at 11:53 AM, The Schoodster said:

+Support

Good research member, many good test logs

Test logs are very professional, I enjoyed them.

Slightly mingy but overall still get the plus support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: D5=SM

CURRENT RANKS POLICERP: PD=LCPL

RETIRED: GENSEC=SM D5=CPL CI=PVT Reasearch=RAS E-11=1LT 

On 1/3/2023 at 7:04 PM, Nyxx said:

+/- VERY SHORT AND RUSHED APP good analyst logs but update your app better and you'll get better supports

Personally, I would consider making the application at least 50+ words for each short answer based question.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png.8bccd0d6d0f5218203f50cf77afeef73.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvus Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic