report against feilds- Denied

dj_caz

Your in game name: sids caz

The player's in game name: ppd add fields xc4

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:225025146

What did the player do: made racist comments about my people telling me my people arent doing so good?

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn

Any extra information: i was in the middle of a admin sit when i got banned for my tenth warned i want to know what he meant by this cause i was confused by the comments he made so i asked around with a couple people telling me he was racist and report it so i did just that 

Not racist in my opinion. Maybe he shouldn't have said that but definitely not racist. Will talk to him though. Might want to include what happened before aswell.

Edited by Randy Gow

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

-Support 

Without context from the whole arrest it isn't exactly sure what happened to lead to this convo. 

What he said might of been out of pocket but by far not racist from what I can see. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

Without context from the whole arrest it isn't exactly sure what happened to lead to this convo. 

What he said might of been out of pocket but by far not racist from what I can see. 

yeah nah mate your people no matter the context that sounds racist to me i spoke to a couple people all saying he was a racist 

+Support

its clear he was insullting him because he was angry from my time on the server no other cop has got angry and made comments when arresting me. its very rare and if they do it is nothing like this, this is clearly out of line and proves more he either needs to lose him role or get more training

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

What he said might have been out of pocket but by far not racist from what I can see. 

The “people” he could have possibly been referring to could be thiefs as a whole.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

5 hours ago, Disengard said:

As stated, not a racial comment, definitely out of line.

3 hours ago, dj_caz said:

yeah nah mate your people no matter the context that sounds racist to me i spoke to a couple people all saying he was a racist 

4 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 

It show no racist context so -support 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Head Admin

-Support

-I doesn't show anything racist in my opinion, however he does need to be spoken to about his comment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I