Rank You are Applying For:  LT

In-Game Name:  Spart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66675011

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe that my self being promoted to low command will give me a bigger picture prospective to the PD and how thing are run. I have shown my dedication time and time again as enlisted man in PD. I have put in the time the patience with myself and others to be the best officer that I can be. I understand there’s always room for improvement and I’m always willing to walk the extra mile to be above and beyond and a great leader. My activity is decent I currently have not been active because I am employed in the oil field I do one month on one month off but when I’m home I am dedicated to the server and I play constantly. I believe I am well-known in more than a few of low command and by the enlisted men and women themself. I am part of state as a sergeant. And I always try to achieve higher attributes to everything that I do on and off the job. I show respect to my fellow boys in blue and every single civilian veterans or brand new to the Server.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

-Support

Minus supporting due to inactivity, correct me if im wrong but haven't seen you on in a while.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT