Cream's Surgeon Application

Thee Cream

1. What’s your In-Game Name? 

-Cream

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

-STEAM_0:0:193083613

3. What is your Rank?

-Elite Medic, Deputy Head of Field Work

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?

I truly believe if I put my mind to something, I can achieve anything, and I'm sure others follow the same mantra. Reason being, I believe I can put my skills and efforts towards aiding and bettering the medical branch as a whole, with my undying loyalty to the foundation, and my thorough dedication, we WILL do GREAT things. With cooperation of being on Medical Command, we can run out tests, improve old testing methods and advance them if need be. Experiment with more scps! and the list goes on. To conclude, I would love to advance in my roles and become a better medical member, in doing this, I will do amazing things.

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

I would approach with asking if he was tagging along with someone, or if he was just exploring. If the latter I'd tell him he wasn't allowed in here until he was SM+, I know how it is being a new member, especially with the one strike policy. I usually just copy and paste the SOP afterwords if they have any questions.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

I begin with asking if they have any prior GMOD server rp experience (usually just ask how many hours they have or something alike). Then I ask if they're familiar with the map at all. I then tell them what medical is all about and what the ins and outs are. I also detail that Medical is a rp-inclined job so if they don't care for that, it's a nice little heads up. Then I go over the surgery guidelines and all the details inside. I also mention the hierarchy inside Medical (and utility if they ask), then copy the SOP into the pm's and the test (tell them its open book). Congratulate them (if they passed). I check the response form, and lead them to grab their tags.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

Neutral support

As the guy who put him in the position of DH I feel like he's not 100% aware of what that rank means he hasn't done much to help me with Field work mostly spending his time on CCU instead. Just wish he was more supportive towards his DH job and if he can't then why would I have to think he would with a Command job. 

It's not a - support cause he's a decent Medical but I feel like he needs to get his priorities straight before going into command. 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Giga locked this topic