Blee and Antonio Blaze player Report- Denied

RussTime

Your in game name: SNR Russ Time 1D93

The player's in game name: Blee Blaze, Antonio Blaze

The player's steam ID (required): 

STEAM_0:0:474418508 - Antonio
STEAM_0:1:739557100 - blee
STEAM_0:1:580978305 - walter (just in case)

What did the players do: Player target me for about 2 hours constantly mugging me every time they were off cooldown. No matter where I went, they were always following me around trying to mug me or just cop bait me into getting killed.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/OCZzV0u-D9EGl/d1337beq2ia4?invite=cr-MSw1amksNTg1MDU1MzUs (this is only 1 instance i was able to clip)

What do you believe should happen to the players: A warn and jail at least

Any extra information: Walter White Blaze (a moderator) was assisting in these peoples activities and I have 2 staff including 3 players that can back me up on this. In my opinion, no moderator on any server not matter what rank or job should never be doing things that will force the players of the server want to leave because of the amount of player targeting or harassment they are getting.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

- Support
We already talked to staff about this in game and he told us to stay away from each other
I also stated to your multiple times that we were just robbing people who were alone or seemed we would be able to mug without getting killed
You aren't the only person we mugged we mugged a couple other people quite a few times when they were alone, and they didn't really seem to care

Also, in addition I wasn't trying to force you to leave the server there is no reason for you to accuse me of that 

Edited by BassKicker08
  • Like 2