1. 1. Should Benjamin be Lt ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Benjamin 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95363558

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?:  Can't say specifically but i believe 3 weeks.

What timezone are you in?:  GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 10

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): When I joined the server for the first time, my goal was to rank up in PD, and unfortunately I failed in doing so. However, in the last few months I have returned, initially with the same goal in mind, (with a few other prospects such as trying other departments). since I came back, I have been actively patrolling on PD and attending meetings whenever I have free time, which recently has been quite a bit. At each rank I have referred to the specific guidelines on what should be worked on and made sure that I am knowledgeable on every aspect of being an effective police officer. Although I did this to improve my skills, I believe it will become helpful if I receive this promotion in order to assist both enlisted and supervisors while patrolling. When on duty, I make sure to check if there are cadets online or officers in need of a ride-along , as I wish to see the PD grow in numbers even more than it has and ensure that everyone who has joined is operating effectively. Although I like to disperse my time between FBI departments and PD, I think it would be fair to say that I am an active member of the PD, which if accepted for this promotion would allow me to direct my time into helping the command team. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes!

On 12/31/2022 at 2:37 PM, Ganta said:

-Support 
      Only because your cooldown is up on the 2nd of next month

Other than that I would be +supporting

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)