Hunter’s Staff Application- Accepted

Hunter Drexus

Required Question  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to join the staff team?

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

What is your in-game name?

DT PVT ZX5

Royal Guard CDT I Hunter

What is your steam name?: Hunter380

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:743002098

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have previous experience with staffing. I moderated for Reborn JVS as well as Imperium Gaming JVS. I understand the ULX system thoroughly and understand the principles of staffing for a GMOD server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

December 19th, 2022

What date did you make your forums account?

December 19th, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, understood.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I don’t believe that I “deserve” the rank. Being apart of a staff team isn’t something that is deserved but rather earned. When I began playing this server I met great people and after reaching the requirements to apply for Trial-Moderator I realized that I wanted to be apart of the staff team and protect the role play environment as well as protecting the player-base. Allow me the privilege of joining the staff team and I will earn my place by always having integrity, being honest, patient, and always paying attention to detail.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

As per the staff handbook I would initiate the staff sit by ensuring I am on the Administration job, cloaked, and god-moded. I would then !bring the player in question and introduce myself as a member of the staff team. I would then review his/her warnings to see if there is a pattern of this behavior. I would do my best to de-escalate the situation if they are cursing at me, but I don’t take it personally and won’t let it affect my tone or my investigation. After reviewing the entire situation I would render a punishment using the staff handbook AFTER I explain to them what exactly they did wrong, why it isn’t allowed, and recommend they review the MOTD.

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer