discord ban appeal- Accepted

shanedc911

Your name: ShaneDC911

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Shanedc911#4076

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): I don't know what this is.

Which discord server were you banned on?  Gaminglight Official Discord

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? adverting a discord server.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? my account got hacked, now fixed.

- Support
ik this can be true however many ppl use this as an excuse to get unbanned so theres almost no way to know if ur lying or not.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

-/+ Support

There was a time when it was very easy to get hacked then they would send invites to every server or friend you had but there is no true way to see if you actually got hacked or not. Also, I don't see the reason to make a unban appeal if you're just going to do it again. Why wouldn't he just join a new server and advertise there? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff
On 12/28/2022 at 4:47 AM, INXOG2 said:

- Support 

discord is hard to be hacked.. and why would someone promote a discord server ?.. out of all the things

It's fairly simple, I believe this guy was 'token logged'.

dM43pL3.png

Looking at it, it looks like you only posted the one thing and it wasn't overly awful, so I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here. However, please take all measures to make sure your account is secure and enable two factor authorization as it is unlikely that you'll be unbanned for a second time if this happens again.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT