Warning Appeal - Ben.....

Not Monkey

Your In-game Name:Ben

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

The admin's name in-game:Toasty

What warning did you receive: Prop abuse 

When did you receive this warning:13/12/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So i was chilling on 8286 and 096 was playing music and i got a random warn no sit or anything

Why do you think this warn was false: Cuz idk even know what i did wrong i just got warned no sit or anything

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/M1zon_EgHW43B/d13371pYrqXk?invite=cr-MSwyd1gsNTYxMjAwMCw

Its a video game

The reason you were warned was from a video of you attempting to enter my office to use the Slot machine, there was an invisible permanent prop at the door preventing people from entering which you acknowledged was there but then proceeded to spawn a chair and use it to go through the prop to enter my office. SA offices are a spawn location and anyone besides SA or people invited into the offices are allowed to enter, you weren't warned for entering others spawns but while you were still in a place you are already restricted from entering, you then abuse the prop system by placing a chair to enter an area that's blocked off by a prop to prevent anyone from entering. Unfortunately, time of day does not matter, the rules are active 24/7 and should be followed while playing on the server.

image.thumb.png.ba7f94c3a080ea5b68dabe8383bd7bd3.png

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

JMT+ can issue warns without being in sits if the evidence is clear. Not to mention this was reported by other people and the warn itself was approved by SMT.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT