GhostReaper_Eod

Should This be Added.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

-Support 

My biggest problem with this suggestion is this: This introduces a rank above O5 Council and RRH who only respond to the O5 and VIP's. This in turn will create alot of infighting between the two branches due too 2 absolute powers. Unless I'm wrong as well the O5 council holds power over ethics. In RP on the server O5 hold the most RP power as well as I am concerned, unless they were abusing power or breaking rules Ethics wouldn't intervene except on occasions such as events. Another thing is this simply would add a bunch of jobs people would never play on due to the low number of Ethics active. As of this moment there are only 2 active ethics member online and they typically don't hop on too often. Currently there would be 13 possible targets for RRH VIP's excluding the 9 Analysts which would bring the total up to 22. If you introduced the LLH this would knock the total targets down to 2. You can argue that the Evaluators can be targets but Ethics wouldn't conduct research of their own so only one would be needed, also the level 6 clearance should only be granted when acting on bequest of a Ethics. And I doubt SMT wish to be bugged with requests to flag up on LLH. RRH can simply have the same effect as LLH by simply doing something as simple as a name change if the Ethics you are guarding approves it. (Also as for the Sheriff unit. You wish to have a handpicked person, from a handpicked position, from a application based job? Seems a little unnecessary and simply is there for the sake of it being an RRH clone)

TLDR: More jobs, too little people to play on it. No need

-Red Right Hand Salvus Unit Whiskey 2

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Thanks 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||