Vuits OS app

Vuitheirt

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Vuit

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:78747189

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Expert 

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 3

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 6

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I believe I am a good fit for a command position due to my experience on the server and prior command experience as well, I was a Captain in Nu7 as well as OS previously before resigning. I really want to help out the branch and its members as well. I'd like to think that I am fairly known in the community and trusted enough to be a command member once more. I do my best to be friendly to everyone and keep a cool head. I hope to help the branch grow and make sure everyone has a great time while in it.   

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? I would demote them off the job and a possible DNT depending on what they did outside the room. I would give them one more chance if they really want to join but I would them they cannot do that in the future. 

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I would ask them to stop, and them I understand that it can get boring being stuck in the bunks, but others could end up getting in the crossfire and possibly revenge rdming. 

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I would explain to them what they are doing wrong and show them the rules that they are breaking, if they continued these actions, I would remove them and possibly issue a DNT depending on the severity.  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

4 minutes ago, Giga said:

+Support
I thought he liked motorbikes ngl. Ig he likes typewriters.
VERY ACTIVE,
VERY BASED,
VERY GOOD AT SHIT,
 I LOVE VUIT!!!!

I like both lol

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• Giga locked this topic