• No (State Why)

What is your In Game Name?

Jaeger 

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:553847139

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

Around Month Now

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer?

I wish to become an Officer of the 501st to assist with giving NCOs & Enlisted entertainment and being able to enjoy themselves while playing doing Simulations and Training and assisting with anything they might need such as learning new things or having a problem they are having that I can help them with, also making sure Enlisted feel rewarded after doing a Training/Simulation by handing out GC and promotion if they have performed well.

I wish to gain more experience within 501st and also improve on my Experience gaining more of an outlook and finding new ways of solving issues. I also want to help 501st by being another officer that will actively do mainly Simulations and some tryouts, keep people enjoying playing and also bring in new people.

501st Needs more competent Officer that will do Simulations, I Indent to do frequent Simulations such as, Breaching, Attack & Defence, Citadel runs, Hide & Seek, AIM Training, Boss Fights, and finally PVE/PVP to keep everyone on track.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank? 

I'm able to assist 501st Command by making sure 501st NCOs & Enlisted are following CoC solving all the issues that may occur during their time as 501st, with my experience I'm able to solve most problems, and able to guide people helping people with any problems or complaints they have with 501st. Also, I'm able to make sure 501st are entertained when they are on doing fun simulations with rewards. I'm a well trusted person within the community and active every day.

I'm able to assist the 501st command by looking for new Enlisted that will perform well and giving them chance by moving up and 501st always needs more NCOs that will do tryouts bringing in more Enlisted. Also, I'm able to assist with any goals, or assignments that may be given. I Was once a Shock Officer, 501st Officer, Havoc Officer, Royal Guard Officer, ST Command, and Inquisitorius Command/High Command, with all these experiences I Can give my feedback to the Command team and also tell them if I have any issues with how certain things are happening 

How many strikes do you have? 

None at the current time

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I've been in many High positions over my time on the server, over time I've learned leadership from my time as Grand Inquisitor learning when to be nice and to be serious and a lot more, I've been an officer many times on the server and prefilled my duties every time. I've Been IQ Hand X2 what once was Commander in IQ, that was picked every month, showing that I Have the skills to keep my rank and also perform well.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

Yes

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

The duties of an Officer are to make sure NCOs know how to perform their duties, while also doing simulations to make sure everyone has something do, doing training like patrolling the ISD, Trigger discipline, and ensuring that enlisted are being rewarded for their activity

Edited by Jaeger.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

- support.

Good guy

Experience

Barely meets word count

Doesn't have to many good goals

Extremely short application

Not much thought put into this

Make it longer!

Edited by Alpha0
  • Thanks 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+SUPPORT
I don't think I need to go into detail on the amount of experience this man has, that's unquestioned. Yeah the application could be a little more in depth. But, I always see you on the 501st job, to me that shows dedication to the 501st regiment. You are an overall nice guy, never really seen much fuss from you in regards to controversy.

Honestly, I think you would fit in absolutely fine as a Officer in the 501st!

• Thanks 1

Apparently I need to put something here.