Schoodst RRH Application

Schoodst

In Game Name: Schoodst

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:81042712

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Schoodst#0907

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 FTO SM, CI STS PFC

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): None

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 8 (All from around a year ago)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The Red Right Hand team is one of the more interesting branches in the foundation. The whole mystery surrounding them has always made me interested in them, and joining them is something I would most definitely want to do. The jobs that they do are something that I enjoy doing on Nu7 anyways, so I already have a feel for the tasks I will be put up to.

Why should we accept you: I am a pretty active member of the community and can be on most hours of the day. I am already familiar with the kinds of work I will be put up to in the Guardians Squadron as I already do most of it on Nu7. I am not terrible at PvP and can hit most of my shots. I can follow orders given by higher ups efficiently and can handle most threats against the personnel I am defending. I know when I need to retreat and when I can take advantage of a certain situation.

image.thumb.png.730b14b2d43cd7c1159b1bf05c305a48.png

Edited by Schoodst
MSGT>SM

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

UPDATE:

Promoted to Nu7 JFTO and CI PFC

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

28 minutes ago, Schoodst said:

UPDATE:

Promoted to Nu7 JFTO and CI PFC

just a friendly advice, you can just edit your post! you don't need to repply everytime something changes.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

4 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

just a friendly advice, you can just edit your post! you don't need to repply everytime something changes.

oh yea I forgor

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png.f829bd08a423883a3814860d9c06121f.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvus Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic