5 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

In Game Name:  Jeffonator

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:430904485

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): jeff 2.0#8205

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: CI PVT, Medic, Security OFC (current) In the past I have held other ranks, ask if you wish to know.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No I have not

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2 total, 0 active

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
I want to prove useful to the ones who run the facility and ensure that everything and everyone is in working order. I have been around for years and seen many things, this job has not only my interest but also the interest of those whom I wish to serve. I find it interesting having both life and death working in unison. I want the ones who work tirelessly to keep the site operational to be able to walk it's halls safely.

Why should we accept you: 
I am dedicated and a fast learner which helps me adapt to various situations. I am easygoing but I do what I must when required to do so. I am active and get on whenever I have the chance. Should there be anything required of me I will do what I can and I will strive to do better if I fail.

image.thumb.png.9e1aa3b0b4f615291b37732f22d94e4d.png

I do not know why but the picture makes it to where I cant post or edit the application so I put it here.

+Support does well in CI was a MAJ in D5 once, so he knows what he is doing 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

59 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

-1 extremely low ranks and rushed app

That is because I resigned from everything cuz I needed some time off but I used to be a Major in D5 and I made it to Warrant Officer in Nu7, I also was in administration but I sadly also had to leave that, though I have been promoted already from most of my previously stated ranks and now I am part of wardens and juggernauts where I am fine tuning and improving both my combat skills and communication skills. I have been around in the server for four years now, and I am interested in understanding what you mean by this application being rushed exactly, because it took me quite some time to make this app which personally I think 3 hours is a fair bit of time to make an application.

Edited by Jeffonator
forgot a few things

7 minutes ago, Jeffonator said:

Could you at least explain why you agree with him since he hasn't responded to my question?

Hey man don't stress it too much, one bad support won't do much.

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

2 hours ago, The Schoodster said:

Hey man don't stress it too much, one bad support won't do much.

I know its just that I would like to know what I did wrong so that I can fix or improve it, but I can't do that if all they say is that. Not to worry I'm not upset by this.

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply when ready.

• Weiss locked this topic