Miguel/Nigel Jinkiedong’s Guardian Application

ImTrash

In Game Name: Miguel/Nigel Jinkiedong

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:419516911

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): username #9617

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI 2nd Lieutenant, Delta-5 SM, CI RND SVA

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Elevate, Shadowriders (Sierra 11), Fruitt (Foxtrot 26)

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 731ACF62-79E9-44FA-878F-8429FF55A2B9.thumb.jpeg.9c3983beba5b9facdfb15a31aa253cf2.jpeg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I would like to become a Guardian because I think I have what it takes and I enjoy the concept. I have failed previously, however I persevered and continued to apply. I also would like to join because I have seen Guardians work and I am fascinated by it, and would like to experience it for myself. I deserve Guardian because I have a strong passion and fascination for joining the branch. I am active, playing almost every day despite me being in school which forces me to get home around 5:30/6 PM. I love the community and it’s people and I would like to help lead some of those people to greatness. I can handle this task because I learn quickly and adapt to my surroundings very easily. I am a natural leader and I am friendly to those around me. I often joke around but am quick to get serious if the situation needs it. I am dependable and helpful when the time comes, and I can hold a responsibility such as this one. Furthermore, I would also like to join RRH because of the exemplary team it currently has, and I would like to help in every possible way to improve it.

Why should we accept you:

I think I deserve to have the role of Guardian because I have been in MTF/CI for a decent amount of time and think I’m ready for the position. As I hold the rank of 2nd Lieutenant, I have some experience in command and leadership, and I am prepared to take on the task of RRH Guardian. I am efficient, consistently tending to and helping in tasks. I am a good communicator and I am serious about victory and coordination. I strive to be the best I can be, and I strive to keep my fellow men the best they can be as well. I am dependable, and I love to help others and be a person to rely on. I am an active member of CI and D5 and enjoy experiencing both and their activities, and I have a drive to forward my experience by joining RRH. 

Edited by ImTrash

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvi
s Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic