"Panic's" Imperial Commando Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Panic

Should I be Vice Commander?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am good enough for Vice Commander (Scorch)?

• Yes.
    • Need More Time.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

IC LTCOL DMS 2342 Panic

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commando (Scorch)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander of IC because IC is my home on Gaminglight. I joined IC a day after joining the server for the first time. I've made so many friends and hell I'd even say family in my time in IC. I’ve been around in IC both in and out of reserves since Black Friday 2020. I’ve seen golden era’s and not so golden era’s of IC and right now is one of the not so times. I came out of reserves to help IC get back on its feet. I would love to see IC flourish again and I wisht to help out as best as I can.  I also would like to help out with roster work. I want to help IC as much as possible.   

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Battlemetrics: 799 hours. Loading Screen: 812 hours. Tab Menu: 4 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for any branch is to bring unity to the battalion. A battalion without unity will be a dysfunctional battalion. It is the job of the commander/commanding officer to make sure the team works together and are responsible for themselves and their comrades. It is also the duty of a commander to enforce the rules and make sure that their troops are doing what they should be doing. The commander should also be creating and maintaining inter-battalion relationships between their battalion and the rest. A commander should also communicate, not just with their superiors but also with their whole battalion, keeping things never works out and can lead to distrust which is something a commander should never create within the battalion. It is also the duty of the commander(s) to encourage activity from their battalion by hosting simulations, trainings, and missions to keep morale up and to keep players wanting to play. The commander should also act as an arbiter, they should never personal feelings get in the way of doing what is best for the battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as a commander because I have past experience as IC command. I have been Scorch twice and Boss once. I should be trusted because I care about IC. IC is my home. My goal is to see IC flourish and thrive like it has in the past. I would love to be apart of the process of reviving it from the state it is currently in. I want to be helpful in anyway possible to everyone. I also have never received a strike. On top of those reasons I am also reliable. I will always give my all when it comes to IC. I will make sure to be there for all members of the community whether they are in IC or not. I will assist where ever I can. I will take LOAs only when they are necessary. I will make sure that I always respond to message asap. I will never miss a meeting whether it be Command or IC, unless I am working.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on almost everyday for about 3-6 hours a day depending on the day, even longer. I'm also always available on discord for anyone to reach me if needed.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings. 

Edited by Panic
Adding more based on Feedback of App being short.

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

3 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

+/-  Support

You have past command experience which is a good thing and I think you will make a great command member. However, to my knowledge, you are just out of reserves and the app is short. With that extend your app!

+support. Great guy. And has helped ic so much in his short time out of reserves. But you need to made this application a lot longer. This is a vcmdr app. Not a officer or nco. With that. Make it longer!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

11 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+support. Great guy. And has helped ic so much in his short time out of reserves. But you need to made this application a lot longer. This is a vcmdr app. Not a officer or nco. With that. Make it longer!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

Moderation Message: Do not leave +/- Supports as they are meaningless and not permitted. 
Keep Supports + or - only. Rule #14.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 12/15/2022 at 10:35 PM, Anomaly said:

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

On 12/16/2022 at 2:04 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

+Support Panic did great for IC in the past and is currently doing so now is app is a bit short but he has the experience and knowledge to greatly help IC during this current time. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/16/2022 at 2:04 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

+Support Panic did great for IC in the past and is currently doing so now is app is a bit short but he has the experience and knowledge to greatly help IC during this current time. 

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

• 2 weeks later...