E-11: RCT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

None

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I want to join the Red Right Hand team because ive been playing alot recently as a mtf and i had alot of interaction with RRH members i found it really enjoyable and i wanted to be apart of them. I also like the secretness behind the RRH team, i also like the idea of protecting high ranks. I also want to be able to do interogations, ive seen so many interogations but never did one and i want to try it. I also wish to try other type of rp cuz both mtf im currently playing as are mostly pvp or scp breaches and i think that RRH as more than just that as rp.

Why should we accept you:

Ive been playing this server for now over a year and i know how the server works, pvp and strategies and rp wise. Ive spend most of my time as CI, D5 and E11 (last year and this year included) and with that ive improved alot my pvp skills, my combat strategies, how to have good usage of comms, how to contain scps, how to use most weapons and how to protect vip (or in this case high ranks). I would say im someone pretty active, i play everyday at least 3 to 4 hours (i rp). I also love to learn new things about new classes/sub branches or just general things about the server. I am also a good listener so i will listen to the instructions given by my higher ups well. I also have a good logic and i can remain calm in situation where i have alot of pressure on me to make the best decision for the side im in. With all of that, i think i would be fit to be apart of the RRH team.

Garry's Mod Screenshot 2022.12.13 - 20.59.29.76.png

Hello I am going to be leaving a -support for this application.

-Due to the nature of RRH you should try to get to SSGT+ in at least one branch to show you can commit.

-Application is not bad, but I would not consider it outstanding

-From my experience you are an alright person in Delta-5

Good luck

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

1 hour ago, Ellipsis said:

Hello I am going to be leaving a -support for this application.

-Due to the nature of RRH you should try to get to SSGT+ in at least one branch to show you can commit.

-Application is not bad, but I would not consider it outstanding

-From my experience you are an alright person in Delta-5

Good luck

Thank you

14 minutes ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

Support ++ 

I believe rank does not matter and from the times I have seen you on you have done right and did you job, and you have improved on your combat skill which I have seen first hand so I believe you deserve a chance at RRH.

Thank you 

51 minutes ago, GhostReaper_Eod said:

Support ++ 

I believe rank does not matter and from the times I have seen you on you have done right and did you job, and you have improved on your combat skill which I have seen first hand so I believe you deserve a chance at RRH.

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.b2ac92a3ec1b40ba09e1fd55cae226a6.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic