Benjamin's Warn/Ban Appeal- Denied

Benjamin

Steam Name: [GL]Willy

Ingame Name: Benjamin

SteamID: 76561198150992844

Ban Length: 24hours 

Admin that Banned/warned you: Myan

Reason for Ban/Warn: 10 warn threshold - ARDM

Dispute: I have no evidence as I wasn't at my computer when the sit took place. However, essentially what happened was, I was playing as a murderer for the first time, I found someone in an area where no one was near, the ten minute cool down was long past, and i decided to advert murder on the guy. Once I adverted i pulled a shotgun out and proceeded to attempt to murder him. I was unsuccessful, at which point I went AFK. I can't speak in regard to the sit as i wasn't present, but if you check the time of the combat/ the time of the advert, im sure it would clear things up! Thanks for reading.

• Head Admin

+/-Support

-The person you shot at made a sit for ARDM as he didn't know why he was shot. I checked the combat logs first and saw that you did shoot him as a murderer in front of the gun shop next to PD. I then checked the command logs as well as the chat logs and compared it to the time that you shot him and saw no advert. I don't have any video or screenshots of the logs. That's why I'm +/-supporting this, but that it was I saw in the logs and issued a warning for ARDM.

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

I have no proof, but i am pretty sure i adverted, there is a chance the bind i made didn't work, but i murdered one person prior and the bind did show the advert in chat. Again i couldn't say certainly of whether it worked or not but i do know that i pressed the bind to murder because i remember trying to figure out which button I bound it to. Sorry if im wrong but i am pretty certain. The ban should be over soon anyways so im not too fussed.

2 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I have no proof, but i am pretty sure i adverted, there is a chance the bind i made didn't work, but i murdered one person prior and the bind did show the advert in chat. Again i couldn't say certainly of whether it worked or not but i do know that i pressed the bind to murder because i remember trying to figure out which button I bound it to. Sorry if im wrong but i am pretty certain. The ban should be over soon anyways so im not too fussed.

+/- Support.

It is players responsibility to make sure their adverts work before acting upon them.

Though I don't have enough evidence to say this is deserved or not simply from this post and would require more definitive proof in my personal view.