Laggy's 2nd Junior Command Application

EPN Laggy Shadow

Name: Laggy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:565197933

Current Rank: Executive Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): lost track but believe like 2 to 3 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command (150-word requirement):  I believe I should be in Research Command because I think I can help better with training people and getting people to know the rules and what to do during tests. Instead of just trained and then letting the freshly trained Junior Researcher go and do a test I would like to show the newly trained Junior Researcher what it's all about and bring him along on a test to show him exactly what to do.  I also believe I should be in Command because I have been in research for a while now and quite a bit of people know me, and I believe I can make research more fun for freshly trained and hopefully people who have been in research for a while too. I also think I should be in command because I can write a ton once I'm into something I like to finish it and make sure it's perfect and I believe I will be around in research for a long time so I would like to try and help as much I can.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I can't say much as I don't know some people and what they can do but I believe I can help make it where people who have been in research for a while and people who are new are having fun as people who aren't as new tend to get bored since there isn't a lot to do after a while and I believe there should be some better things for them so I would try to help them and also I would try to give new people a better view on everything by showing them everything they can do in Research.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement): To help activity I would try make it fun for people who played Research for a while as it tends to get boring after a while and I would try to make it where they can actually do something fun and try to do really cool Mass Tests. I would also try to do group tests to help new Research players get to know it better or give test ideas in there head so it's not boring as a lot of tests have been done already and you can't think of anything and to make it where people don't have to wait in bunks all day waiting for an idea to pop in their head but also to increase activity I would try to make tests fun for a new player to give them an example of Research and get them thinking if they want to join Research after seeing a test and what we do.

Current: Deputy Head of Research! 

IM BACK!

Accepted!
Welcome to Research Command, Contact SCMD+ For Training.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Frosty_ locked, unlocked and locked this topic