Zer0s Global resignation

zer0xnombre

This is my global resignation from SCP RP. Some of yall might not know me but I was a 1LT in NU7 and a IIN in CI Rnd. I had good times on this server. But now it has to stop, Im resigning from everything im in.

Just some shoutouts:

Elevate: you a real one fr, you've been cucked out of some things in maintenance but you keep pushing through and made it to MM. One day you'll be AHOMES

Nymhpa: You was fun to hang around. I'll probably still be playing on Class D bandit. GRAHHHHH

Tank: You alright, you can be annoying sometimes but you pretty cool.

Purple: You always seem a bit uninterested in things and seem really bored. But when you aren't like that your pretty cool

Daniels: Good work on VCMDR ig although it seems kinda not right. You were pretty semi active/inactive and was rarely seen. But other than that your doing good 

Jolt: You full on deserves VCMDR good shit on VCMDR. 

Soul: good CMDR

American: Your a goober but still a good person to hang with

Sly: To be frank. I never really liked you on SCP RP. Was annoying minge who got boofed out of Nova on imp. You never should've gotten Command. You never do your quota and was inactive. And you getting HTF should've never happened at all. 

Would add more but Im to lazy

Have a good one

Edited by zer0xnombre

you still aint getting your money back lol

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

damn throwing my boy some shade 😭

goodbye mr second zero man

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png