• No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your In-Game name? 

Current IGN - Chev

What is your SteamID?:

My SteamID - STEAM_0:1:559862717

What is your rank?

My Rank Is a Muscle II

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?

I've Been A part of The Pyke Syndicate Sense 11/22/22

What leadership experience do you have?

Throughout my entire time with being a part of the GL community I have been in a decent number of battalions, with some of these being said I have been an Officer+, sense being a part of this position I have had to lead others and be a good role model for everyone in said battalion.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

I would like to become a Pyke officer so that I can improve the Pyke Syndicate to the best of my abilities. When I am saying this there will always be things to improve on, in this battalion and any others. But to stay on topic somethings for Pykes would be doing more Tryouts|Trainings|SIMS and other things such as making sure the activity is to the fullest and making sure that everyone and the battalion is up to date and as good as it could be. Another thing I would make sure that everyone is enjoying this battalion would be giving out rewards, these sorts of rewards would be such as promotions, and money. Everyone loves these two things which makes things look better when everyone is satisfied in the Pyke Syndicate. 

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):

I believe that I should be trusted with this officer rank because I have past experience with being a position of sorts, such as a CPT as well as a 1LT and lower, I am also very familiar with SOP as well as the server rules are known by heart. To back track to my experiences I also have other experiences with a different kind of thing on GL, and this other experience with being trusted would be with staff, I have been a staff member for over a month. With this being said with the powers and the privileges and also still being a part of staff would be lots of trustworthy bonds between me and others. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?
Yes, I do understand that if I fail to meet my expectations that I would be removed from this position.

On 12/12/2022 at 11:27 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience

Very Active and has great potential to be an officer in pyke. Good Luck!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 12/12/2022 at 10:27 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Has Experience

Good DT as well

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)