Sam' Guardian Application

Glizzy Gobbler

In Game Name: CI FTO SM Sam

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:96660236

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): !Sam#9647

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI FTO SM

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): RRH Guardian Juliet 7

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
Ever since i joined the server and first learned of the Red Right Hand unit, i have wanted to be a part of them. Being a part of one of the most redacted and best Mobile Task Force units is a goal i have set on this server, another reason why i would like to join the RRH would be because i am interested in a more RP focused Unit, and i know that RRH focus alot on RP.

Why should we accept you:
I believe i am qualified to be a part of the RRH Guardians because i have alot of experience in combat, my main branch currently is CI and currently i have hosted a total of 155 raids, this shows that i have leadership experience as a raid host, and also alot of combat experience. I can also quickly correct other' or my mistakes if necessary and i am always trying to self improve if possible. In combat i always hold other units' lives before mine, so if i would be guarding a O5 or any other high ranking i would do everything in my power to protect them. I can bring clear commands and other necessary comms to my unit and know wich hostile units to prioritize in a combat situation. Outside of combat and guarding, i can assist the other Mobile Task Forces with their tasks, such as containing scps and stopping self breaches. I would also always be trying to improve others and give tips if necessary. If i would be accepted into RRH i would also try to ensure foundation personnel would be doing their jobs at all times. I am also very active but it might not look like that and that is because my timezone is GMT+1 so my hours of activity are very different than most of you.image.png.aa6f3642d4f29bbcfdfa6cf5b6ef92e3.png

Edited by Glizzy Gobbler

5 hours ago, Not Monkey said:

+Support
+Does a lot of ci raids
+Good at PVP/Protecting
+Fit for RRH

^

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.67d0a72f8eb78cda2b579a1cce0f30d7.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvi
s Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic