• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Titan

SteamID: STEAM_0;1;603005552

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPT donor rank is Darth

Have you donated to the server?: yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: none

How much time do you have on the server?: close to 1058 hours according to battle metrics  940 according to the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know Lore decently well because I've read most of the comics see all movies tv shows and etc about star wars. If need be i will learn more. I think i know my lore a good amount 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I wanna become gamemaster because i fell like i could help with idea for events and could do good job at the sims people need or want. I feel like the gm team would be an amazing group to work with, I can learn a lot and I could do a lot for it.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I can be trusted by when I'm on i can do the sims and when people are bored i can host fun events for everyone. Ive also been staff on this server before so i can used to helping in whatever mean.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am sort of familiar with ULX i know how to do most stuff then again I can always learn if need be.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I've never been a GM before but the should function by always doing what people need and never letting the need a GM report filled up. They should also not be based but should go for the ticket that's been there the longest.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On-Ship. We have secured some intel about the rebels but we have yet to realize that it was a trap and now the Rebels are coming to attack us. There would be 3 actors and then npcs.

Off-Ship. We have discovered a temple of some sorts its seems like an old abandoned sith temple. But wait there are force ghost of the past and they dont want anyone in their temple it seems like they have followers. Take control of the temple and secure the ancient relics of the past.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give ^ rw_sw_scoutblaster

!give @ rw_sw_tusken_cycler

!give event surrender_animation_swep

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model ^ models/helios/13.0/sigma/sigma_t3.mdl

!model @ models/helios/13.0/sigma/sigma_t3.mdl

!model Event models/helios/13.0/sigma/sigma_t3.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Edited by titan_Hawk

Current 501st MAJ, SF Senior Aviator, EX Shock LTCOL, 501ST VCMDR, Purge CPT.
LONG LIVE LORD VADER.

• Bon locked this topic