Zefer's NU-7 Application

ZeferGaming

In Game Name: Zefer

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):

STEAM_0:0:107843717

Discord Name (Ruby#0001): ZeferGaming#8552

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I think like 3-4 months maybe longer 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I'm Currently a Medical Command Member and all though it's my life right now to be one I want a Combat Heavy Based Life where I am Fighting CI and helping in D-Block. I've been all the MTF jobs before - RRH so I have exsprince with you guys in the past but I like how NU-7 deals with Heavy weaponry sure D-5 has the cool as Guns and E-11 can go on surface but NU-7 has the High powered guns like Mini guns witch appeals more to me on top of that I did promise that I would Return to Nu-7 when the time was Right and I think now the time is just right now that Medical starting to Slow down due to school and holidays stuff going on. Pluse I have friends who are in MTF and I would really like to join them in the battlefield. I have alot of reasons why I want to join actually more then what I can write down in here. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Current Medical Supervisor 

Security SGT

CI CPL 

Nova Vice Commander

Naval Rear Admiral

Medical Captain 

501st Captain 

Purge Major 

Commander Fox 🦊 (you said all servers so yeah it counts) 

Commander of 448 (real clone devotion just vary obscure) 

ARC Trooper Captain

Clone Marshal Commander (genuinely one of my darkest times in Gmod RP) 

Military SSGT for Russia (I can't wait when Military RP comes back to Gaminglight) 

I've been in Gmod RP for 10+ years If I were to list all of my achievements we could be here a while. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• J0LT locked this topic