Squares pyke officer application

DefectiveSteve

What is your In-Game name?: Square

What is your SteamID?:  STEAM_0:1:193699405

What is your rank?: Muscle II 

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: I was recruited on 11/12/22

What leadership experience do you have?: I have been an admiral in naval and was eventually made into a senior commander once the job was implemented.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum): I want to become a pyke officer to further my position in pyke and contribute the experience I have gained from my previous command positions. I know I would be able to assist and work with the command team more than I ever could as an NCO. I want to host more raids and be able to promote enlisted who participate to make members more excited to be a part of more battalion activities. I enjoy the community that pyke has and want to make sure the battalion runs smoothly and is welcoming to anyone who is interested in becoming a part of it.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum): I have been in multiple command positions where I always made sure to meet the expectations put upon me while also trying to exceed them where I could. I also was on staff for an extended time, which allowed me to learn a significant amount about how the server operates. During my time in command and staff, I had access to many powers and privileges that could have caused many issues were I someone not worth trusting. I know the pyke SOP and server rules well enough to be confident that I will not be problematic in a higher position. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes.

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

+support
Past experience and is a real real cool dude.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

1 hour ago, Bard said:

+support
Past experience and is a real real cool dude.

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)