Harry’s Enforcer (Officer) Application

Harr y

Am I ready for the rank of enforcer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for the rank of enforcer?

• Yes(state why)
    • No(state why)

What is your In-Game name?: Harry

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:639276651

What is your rank?:Soldier II

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: Since the very first tryout on the very first day it came out.

What leadership experience do you have?: For leadership experience, I have been the medical Vice Commander for 3 months, being a former naval Lieutenant and Shock CPT. 

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):

I wish to be a Pyke Officer because I am really active and wish to increase the amount of pyke that are on generally and give Pyke more RP experiences and more reasons to do RP with the empire like with kidnappings, hostage negotiations and territorial disputes. I also wish to be a Pyke officer to increase ISD raids so we can do more situations with the ISD and Pandora where we do trades and negotiations and maybe even battle it out, this is mainly to increase activity as pykes mainly wish to do raids as that is what brings them the joy of the Pyke syndicate. So in summary, my goal as an officer is to basically increase the RP that’s happening in Pyke and the general activity that’s happening during server hours by trying to increase the amount of raids and interactions the pykes have with the imperials.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):

I should be trusted with the rank of officer (enforcer) in the Pyke syndicate because of my position both past and present as I am the medical Vice Commander, a former naval lieutenant and a former shock CPT, I have also proven how trustworthy I can be on the Pyke job by being attentive and serious during RP and combat situations. I do understand the consequences of failing to meet the expectations of a Pyke officer and wouldn’t dream of failing to as doing anything untrustworthy whatsoever on Pyke wouldn’t only make me untrustworthy as a Pyke officer but would make me unworthy to be anything higher than a NCO. I also should be trusted with this rank because I have achieved the highest possible rank in Pyke as a NCO (Soldier II). 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

(Denied this guy can make your team become zombie if he become your medical team)

JK JK

+support great guy

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence