Giga's HLPR bot Application

Giga

1. What’s your Ingame Name?: Giga

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)?: STEAM_0:1:555437807

3. What is your Rank?: MJ

4. What’s your time on the Server?: About 6-7 months

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 2

7. Who gave you permission to apply?: EliasQuickness

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)?: I have been maintenance in the past. At the start I was pretty active, making logs everyday and at the end I went inactive for a pretty big while until eventually getting removed. I recently rejoined maintenace and decided to be active again. This time I'm gonna main maintenace. I will be active everyday making sure to get them logs in and will make sure that the foundation stays clean and safe from scp breaches or code brown's. I have experience with rp'ing and will make sure to roleplay as best as I can. I have memorized the map and know where SCP CCs are so I can be pretty quick when it comes to responding to broken stuff, SCPs trying to breach and MTF that want to group up with maintenance personal.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?: I would leave the area and called it out on site comms, then I would try grouping up with other foundation personal. After all I would never want to get captured/hacked and would try my best to get out of a situation leading to that.

+SUPPORT
yes

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+Support

-Great guy

-active maintenance player

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...