Samuel Joelsons Guardian Application

tigershark12

In Game Name:  Samuel Joelson

Steam ID   STEAM_0:0:436842272

Discord ID CobraCommandCC#6041

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: 2LT DHTRT HTFA4 (Marine), BHM (Behemoth , and Discipleo CA  NU7 OF THE WEEK 10/16/22 / D5 CPL JA IAA, CTF JA)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No not currently.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: IMG_3822.thumb.jpg.b18cc0960c558ce651ce7f6a540496b8.jpg

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 Past warn 0 Active

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I wish to join the RRH team, because I've experienced almost everything a regular MTF group has to offer, besides Epsilon 11, and well I want to have more responsibilities, and to be able to prove myself more in another elite team. I also want to join because I want to help the server in general and not only just from two branches, I want to protect the leaders of the site, and also guarantee that their secrets don't fall into CI hands, and well I also want to join so I can help make a safer site in general, because in my time on GL I've seen a lot of areas where we could improve security in and well I wish to help fill in some of those patches we struggle with to guarantee the sites safety.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Q4    Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because I proved I am reliable by me earning the rank of 2LT in NU7 and being a Division Head in NU7, I'm also good at combat because I survived the Covert Agents and HTFA4 Tryouts in NU7, and I've helped recontain and protect numerous amounts of SCPs and site locations, and I've been asked by the RRH at some times to help them defend an O5 council member. I also have a lot of leadership skills because I've led numerous amounts of DayZ units, Arma units, and also because I'm JCMD in NU7, and in IRL I'm an Eagle scout, so I can manage multiple things and handle hard challenges whenever they are thrown at me. I also am also working on my EMTB certification IRL so that shows I'm willing to push myself and try to achieve high goals, I also believe I fit this role because on a bunch of other GMOD servers I've acted as different high ranking security roles and I've been known to have a low failure rate, and if I am accepted I am like a sponge I can learn fast and I own up to my mistakes I don't try to hide them if I mess up ill accept it.

I hope you consider my application and thank you for your time.

Edited by tigershark12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3 or any RRH Salvos Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic