Prevoke's MTF-D5 Application

_prevoke_

Name - Prevoke

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:551366560

Discord Name - Prevoke#0532

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - No Rank, Class D (Told that there was no rank requirement)

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I have gotten a BlackList from the security trainee job but im currently getting it sorted out as it was supposed to be 5 days and it was false.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join Delta-5 because I've gotten the security job snatched away from me for no reason and I want to have the community experience I see when I look at the security guards and most of the time their having fun doing their job which persuades me to join a lot more, the main reason I want to join is because my friend introduced me to this game and he told me about how fun the community is when you get used to it and join the "society" of the server, this just seems like a good opportunity for me to shine in this server since I am not able to in any other way.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I believe I should be let into Delta-5 because I have lots of experience with GMOD and how the RP scenario plays out, I also tend to get along with peers and help solve problems in the community, I would usually be a troll in other servers because they aren't as fun but in this server I've been able to express myself even with other Class-Ds and another thing is that this server kind of, fits me I would say because the staff seem like me they want to have fun while playing casually which fits my personality I also bring confidence, motivation, and I would say partial humor to the team and at times I can be super serious in scenarios needed, I can see that this server seems serious which won't be a problem for me since I have experience on other GMOD servers such as Star wars RP, Dark RP, and many other RP servers as I tend to enjoy the content they bring to me, I hope you can find time to read this and or accept/reject.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise to always uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.