Part 3

Loona

In Game Name: Eclipse
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:87499592
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Loona#7703
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): About 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): The reason i would like to join Mobile Task Force Nu7 is because I am interested in having a foundation job that can assist in the defense and support of the site. Being in Nu7 I would try my hardest and do my best to re contain SCP's, Repel Group of Interest raids, and assist in the control of D-Block upon the request of GenSec.Nu7 has always been an ideal Task Force to me, even reading about this task force on the SCP wiki Nu7 is a team that requires certain skills and dedication to get the dedicated job done. Nu7 has inspired me with its activity and its team of members that work to keep the foundation safe and strive to make it safer.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI RND

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

• J0LT locked this topic