8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Pyke Sentinel ESR Spice

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Pyke VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a VCMDR so that I can enhance the Pyke Syndicate as a whole and contribute to others' enjoyment of their stay there. There are still many areas that need to be improved upon because Pyke was only recently added. So that one may understand the meaning of the word "improve" (d). To "accomplish or generate something greater than" or to "make or become better" is what it means to "improve." According to my perspective, there will always be room for improvement. For Pyke's, for instance, activities, assistance with paperwork, suggestions for upgrades or ways to enhance the unit, further tryouts, simulations, training, etc. All of these would be ways to contribute to the overall improvement of the battalion. Additionally, I will be able to fully utilize my former knowledge and leadership skills to assure the Pyke Syndicate's success. In light of that, one must also be careful to make it enjoyable for other people. ensuring that you also award prizes like weapons, cash, promotions, or perhaps even the chance to do things that they wouldn't otherwise be able to. Allowing a subordinate to take charge or simply doing something to raise Pyke's morale overall are two examples. "The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf," declared the Marines.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Around 5k+ hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As a Commander of said branch, you are what I would like to call one of the Head Honchos. One of the Main Purposes of a Vice Commander in a Branch is to ensure that the Branch is ultimately running at its fullest potential. Now I know you are wondering what I mean by this. Well, I will now dive deeper down into what I mean. When I say, “ensure that the branch is ultimately running at its fullest potential”, this means a multitude of things. The first is ensuring that the overall performance of said branch is up to standard and is outstanding. When I say performance, I mean the following: Naval Tryouts, sims, training, and performing normal duties as naval. I would be ensuring that these duties are being performed at 110%. Why 110? At 110% YOU are ensuring that the task(s) are completed not to just perfection but to beyond perfection. Secondly, what I mean by “ensure that the branch is ultimately running at its fullest potential” is making sure the battalion's overall morale is high! As you know, a battalion with a low morale is not good. You would essentially be working with people who hate their job and most likely wouldn't like to even be in said battalion anymore. Henceforth as the U.S Marine Corps MARSOC says “The Strength of the Wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the Wolf” ... Lastly is being the leader that the battalion needs…. As a Commander or Vice Commander, you are the Person that Majority of the battalion will be looking up to, as you are most likely going to be said role model. Your job is to overall make sure that your battalion is doing outstanding. At the end of the day, if you look at it…. your battalion represents yourself and your leadership skills. If you want a battalion to strive, prosper and succeed and grow. You need an outstanding Commander and command team. I know I said this already and I sound like a broken record, but I will sum this up in a sentence or two… As a vice commander of a branch your job is to ensure success, outstanding performance and to ensure that your battalion grows and succeeds

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

I know I can be trusted because I am already trusted by pretty much all. What does it mean to be charged? To be trusted is to be regarded as reliable or truthful. To start with, I was a CMDR for 3 branches of 1 battalion I was CMDR of for close to 1 year and a half.  If I were not to be trusted then, I don’t I would have been a commander in the first place. I also have been SMT for the server as well for close to 2-ish years. As well as in real life (As Stated before) I was the ℅ of my NJROTC battalion that runs close to 300+ people as well as a Supervisor/Head Lifeguard for the Job I use to work at. Overall, with all the experience I've had and all the positions I’ve been in. I would not be in them If I were not to be trusted. You can also trust me for my prior experience as stated before.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday except during mornings. Im usually free after 4:30pm est I have school usually from 9:30am-1:15pm and on wednesdays I work from 3:30 to 6:30pm but besides that pretty much everyday Im able to get on

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Nope

+ Support

- Experienced with command and managing regiments

- Great guy and respectful to all members

- Active

Good luck Spice!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 11/19/2022 at 10:54 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Experienced with command and managing regiments

- Great guy and respectful to all members

- Active

Good luck Spice!

Already knows tons of stuff for Pykes. Also his name is literally Spice, perfect for a Pyke leader.

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Massive +Support 

Spice has been with the Pyke syndicate since the start and has shown his dedication and tenacity for the Pyke syndicate as he’s always trying to encourage people to hop on Pyke and is always looking for a way to increase Pykes numbers both in roster and activity on the server, he has so much qualification for being a vice commander due to his previous positions, he has great goals and intentions for the Pyke syndicate, he’s also very trustworthy, respectful and overall just a great guy to work with.

Best of luck Spice

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to CHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic