LordDclass's app for RRH

Owenfawdry

In Game Name: LordDclass

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:580941868

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): owenfawdry34#7604

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: SFC SEC (Warden: WDL), PFC Nu7

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): https://gyazo.com/06672838e4fead4eea11085c7734879e

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Why I want to join RRH I wish to get in to RRH hand because I want to protect the 05 council and I want to further my experience and knowledge, I'm very dedicated to all my branches and I will be dedicated to RRH. As RRH is the elite of the foundation that will be cool to experience. This is my ultimate goal to join RRH Because it is one of the coolest branch and will give me load experience.  

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I'm very active I very Dedicated to every thing I do put effort in everything I do witch i think is very important for RRH I'm active 6-9 hours a day With decent combat experience and load of RP experience. I can make RRH more active during slow time for the server. these are the reasons you should accept this app.

Edited by Owenfawdry
Updated ranks

+support you have a lot of experience on server and are good at combat you will be a great addition if you add some more, you also seem ready for the job
-/+ support I recommend that you add more on why you want to join saying that we will give you loads of experience and that your good at combat doesn't matter most the time you need to be able to think of plans and strategize on the go. there's no sitting behind cover hopping that they don't rush we are the ones who will rush and kill to complete our task. you need to be prepared to risk your life for the foundation and think of plans to counter anything that comes your way if there's a scp coming for 05 you should be ready to jump towards that scp even if its 682 to buy as much time for the 05 to back up. so, I recommend you add what you really can bring can you bring us better plans or can you bring us a way to prevent possible danger. so add what you think you can bring us. ~RRH Guardian whiskey 63

• Like 1

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

On 11/20/2022 at 12:05 PM, ACEE said:

+support you have a lot of experience on server and are good at combat you will be a great addition if you add some more, you also seem ready for the job
-/+ support I recommend that you add more on why you want to join saying that we will give you loads of experience and that your good at combat doesn't matter most the time you need to be able to think of plans and strategize on the go. there's no sitting behind cover hopping that they don't rush we are the ones who will rush and kill to complete our task. you need to be prepared to risk your life for the foundation and think of plans to counter anything that comes your way if there's a scp coming for 05 you should be ready to jump towards that scp even if its 682 to buy as much time for the 05 to back up. so, I recommend you add what you really can bring can you bring us better plans or can you bring us a way to prevent possible danger. so add what you think you can bring us. ~RRH Guardian whiskey 63

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic