Pablo's D5 App

PabloProo123

Name - Pablo

Steam ID -  STEAM_0:0:575105202

Discord Name - PabloProoo111#3257

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - not in any stated in the text, only in research as for now,

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - Prop climb, prop abuse, prop climb, and some more, remember, most of these warns where back in the days,

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join because D5 represents a more like front-line branch, and I believe that working in a more front-line branch would be a more engaging experience. I'd also like to learn more about the D5's other classes, such as CTF and G9. Another reason I want to join is that I would want to be a member of a branch that is constantly on the web rather than one that is just occasionally on it. and i als want to recontain SCP's again as it where fun to do, i also want to join Delta-5 is because its simply the most interesting branch to me in general. I've performed in both of the other MTF branches, so I'm familiar with their playstyles, and I appreciate what D5 offers above the other two. I've also heard a lot of positive things about the branch in general and want to join as a result.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I should be allowed into D5 since I have strong expertise with the server and believe I can help others in D5. Another reason is that I have past expertise with restraining SCPs and fighting chaos, and I believe I may be useful there as well. Another reason is also Because believe my fighting talents are sufficient to keep CI at away, and I stick to the standards that are required. I also want to make Delta 5 one of my life to demonstrate my commitment. I've already served in Nu7 and E11, so I'm familiar with how MTF teams function and how to effectively communicate and collaborate with others. I've also spent enough time on the server to understand the rules and how MTF units should be expected to act.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes I Do
If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Alright

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• Giga locked this topic