Shold I be a Trial Mod  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shold I be a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Drizzle

What is your steam name?:Drizzle_gaming9

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:462665625

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No sadly but id love to learn the ropes

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 5/6/22

What date did you make your forums account? 7/27/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I absolutely love Gaming light and I want to be able to help the community grow and thrive. I am very hard working and dedicated to any position am given and being staff would be no different. I can be on Most days at almost anytime and would love to start helping this community more.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First thing I'd do is talk to them calmly and try to figure out if they are new just doing dumb stuff or if they are actually just here to be a minge. if they are new and just being dumb id explain how we work, and id verbally warn them. If they are screaming at and cursing me id gag them and explain the situation and if there were a witness their id ask there POV.  I would go on to warn them for MARDM and Disrespect and let them know that we want them to stay and have a fun time, but we can't destroy the rest of the people's experience.

Edited by Drizzle_gaming9

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL