Laggy's Junior Command Application

EPN Laggy Shadow

Application Format;

Name: Laggy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:565197933
Current Rank: Executive Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): honestly about like 2 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command (100-word requirement):  I believe I should be in command because I have been here for about 2 months risen through the ranks and seen what most scps can do. I believe I can be a role model for research as a lot of command members previously that I saw were really good at what they did, and I want to show the new research personnel a great time like those command did.  I think I should be in research command to help the research branch more as it for the most part isn't as active as a lot of the other branches, and I feel it should be because it has so many lengths what you can do. I want to help make the branch get more people by joining command.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100-word requirement): I can't speak freely as I do not know everyone else's strengths or what they are all good at, but I can be really easy to get along with and I for the most part won't make mistakes to much because if I am unsure of something I have to check it 4 times just to be sure that the thing im checking is 100% perfect. I think hard on a lot of things like say this command application I am thinking really hard with every word I put. I believe I can try to help increase the activity with others. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement): To better Research and improve activity I would host as much MT and PT's and would do group tests with more research to help them understand what to do more what research is all about and all the things you can do. I would mostly be strict to people who are not getting the research rules and try to help them before they accidently break one and get in trouble with the branch, I would try to make sure research trainee get a trainer very fast and would like to make sure they get trained well as I have seen a lot of freshly taught trainee wondering what they are supposed to do and are visibly confused.

Current: Deputy Head of Research! 

IM BACK!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your application

We appreciate your interest in Junior Command. However for one or more reason(s) Research HCMD has decided to DENY your application. We hope you will consider applying again in the future, you may apply again in 2 weeks.
~ DHOR Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic