SITE-13 / TEST LOG / CROSS TEST 610 / 208

Dr. Zitterman

• 2 weeks later...

Writing/Grammar: 17/25 - Overall, there are only a very few grammar mistakes. The main things I noticed are you put “RIS unite” instead of RIS unit, “Clearly” should have a comma after it, SCP-610 in the notes section shouldn’t have a comma after it, and lastly, there is a spot where you added too many spaces between words.

Test Idea: 16/25 - This is an interesting test idea.

Format: 12/25 - There is a table at the top that I think you may have forgotten to fill out. The font looks nice but the paper is just black and white which is a little straining on the eyes sometimes. Overall, this paper is average, and with a little more effort into the look, easy points could be added here.

Quality and length 9/25 - The paper length is a little short and it would be nice to see a little more added to it. There are only about 180 words of actual information and I feel this is a little low for a test log. I think a good way to extend the paper would be adding background research on all the SCPs in your test.

Bonus points: 1/1 - I will give you a few bonus points because I have noticed you put out quite a bit of paper on the forums.

Overall 55/100 - If there was a little more effort put into the papers this grade would raise quite a bit. I suggested making quality papers over the quantity of papers.