Catalyst's Nu7 Application

Catalyst

In Game Name: Catalyst
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:184128807

Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Catalyst#7605
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

image.png.cab43e546f6a1092bda3aaba3b3cca74.png
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2021

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

I enjoy the community and out of most of the branches Nu7 seems like the best fit for me personally. I enjoy more tactical gameplay with a bit of RP, and Nu7 specializes in that with a good mix of combat rp and other forms of RP with its sub branches. I may not be as super active as I was on the server previously, however I still should be able to get on once or twice a week. I've been in Nu7 before, and have plenty of experience with a server, so i believe i would be a good pick for the branch. 

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): N/A

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): im not typing all that shit

ex senior archivist 

ex archivist

ex ci mil sfc

ex nu7 sgm

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yea

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): immense self hatred

• Giga locked this topic