Rex Yeets Nu-7 Application

SkullKiller20085

In Game Name: Rex Yeet

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:1:496666675

Discord Name (Bread#0001): SkullKiller20085#0228

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): One warn active because this D-Class standing still not responding to any words or anything pretending to be AFK body blocking when theres no security so i killed him to get through and 10 seconds later im in a sit. He even admitted that he does this on purpose for fun just to report people

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Many months ago however i got back into the game 2 weeks ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I am level 55 and know a good amount of the facillity although since they changed the map i need to learn it again but all ive ever been was a enlisted security guard and i have recently just back on this server so since Nu-7 doesnt need any rank requirements i thought it would be a good place to start here learn the map and also learn how to be an mtf since ive never been one and i think itd be a great experience. Have also heard that this is a great group of people to join.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Delta-5 PVT 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

• Giga locked this topic