Jays Delta 5 APP

Jay32

Name - Jay

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:205501224

Discord Name -JD.#7946

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -none

Why do you want to join Delta-5? It looks like a fun team to be in and Looks cool never had MTF so its looks like a good place to start.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I want to learn the ropes i have never been mtf so i think this is a good starting point i want to learn more of the map and heavycontainment i would love to help out  i think i should be let in d5 i can be very Active on TS and In game a lot of the Time and i heard its a good MTF team to be in. i am good at pvp and Can Help with destroying Chaos.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes i Do

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Denied
Thank you for your interest in D5 but unfortunately your application has been denied.

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT