Infinity Boot's Juggernaut Application

Infinity Boot

1. What is your in-game name?: Infinity Boot

2. Steam ID: Name: STEAM_0:0:102688906

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks, most likely nearing 3 weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: I attempt to get about an hour in each day, though it varies depending on the day and what I have planned IRL (somedays no time, some days 6-8 hours)

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No Active Strikes, and as Far as I know, no Warnings either.

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: None, this was a self determination inspired Application

8. What is your current level in game?:  Level 61

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes, I understand, and it is a Rightful termination if deemed by Command

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):  Security suffers from lack of heavy Firepower and lack of HP pools in D-block, especially during CI raids or when there are several CC's or D-class rioting, Wardens are much more skilled in Terminating SCPs and CI, as they are not allowed in D-block normally, but Juggernauts are mostly INSIDE, Of D-block, making them very skilled and capable in the extermination of D-class, Working well with the generally fast and numerous GENSEC with their slow, heavy firepower and large health pool, Great for tanking shots that would otherwise kill a Gensec, able to move to cover and make a callout that could save several other lives. as well as able to Go beyond the red line and take care of threats from the flanking doors.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No. as stated in the Juggernaut SOP, under the "Security Relations", Rule #3 "Juggernauts are not to command anyone above their security rank. They are to fallow the golden rules, just like normal security would." 

Thank you for Considering my Application.

- Master Sergeant Infinity boot.

Former Security 1LT and DCHJ "40K"

PENDING

This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48                                                       Hours while we process your application.

• Like 1

• Giga locked this topic