Asilent_PIES Star wars ban appeal

Asilent_PIES

1. Steam Name: Asilent_PIES

Ingame Name: Didn't have one

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86236078

4. Ban Length: Permanently

Admin that Banned you: Nimo

6. Reason for Ban: Blacklisted?? I really dont know why Ill explain the whole situation in the dispute.

Dispute: Hello Gaming light Community I am PIES and I used to play GamingLight's "SCPRP" about a year ago in August 2021. I was in CI at the time and was told if I were to go inactive for a month I would be removed from CI and I was ok with that. Later in the month I went on an LOA for a vacation for the rest of August. I come back on August 31st and I see I am now Blacklisted from SCPRP. I was really confused on why that's the case as there was no reason? Then the perma-ban out of NO WHERE. So I got angry at this and put it at rest until I found out some old GamingLight staff were in this Discord server I was in and I asked them to help me out. They proceeded to do as such and then I got banned on the rest of the GamingLight servers such as Imperial RP. Now I don't know if this was because I had 11 Previous Warns on SCPRP that were not serious on any note and weren't an everyday occurrence.

Now I am here to start my journey by appealing my Possibly false Perma-ban on the GamingLight servers starting with ImperialRP. The Reason I am appealing only on ImperialRP at the moment is because I have a couple of very good Friends who are high rankings that play on Imperial and talk about it all day in our discord server. They peaked my Interested but couldn't play due to this Ban. I really don't have anything else to note here other than to please unban me from ImperialRP first. I really want to come hang with some people and get some RP in with my buddies and help bring a positive environment into the server and Community as well. Thank you for taking your time in reading this. Please reach out to my Discord for more questions you need to ask me or that could help me get unbanned ASILENT_PIES#1428

+/- support 

• He says he was blacklisted after being put on LOA for a vacation without being given any reason which alone is a bad thing 
  • Blacklist aren't something thats randomly given away. I doubt nimo would randomly blacklist you on imperial rp unless you did something deserving of the blacklist. 

L, blacklists aren’t appealable

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support

*As stated by multiple other members of this community, blacklists arent appealable. 

*I cannot tell if this appeal is for SCPRP, or IRP, but after I looked at my tools, I do not see any current bans or warns for you on IRP. If this is for an SCPRP ban/blacklist, it needs to be moved to the correct section.

*I do believe that either you didnt know or are too proud to realize that we staff members do log these things, and we give reasons behind our actions. as such I was able to look you up and see exactly why you were banned multiple times, and finally blacklisted, from SCPRP. The screenshots of those logs will be included with this response. I will not endorse someone being unblacklisted after being given multiple chances and commiting multiple, very serious infractions over the span of less than 2 months' time. Your actions have consequences, and you should have to learn to deal with them.

EDIT: *after discussing with an HA, getting blacklisted on one server does automatically get you blacklisted on all GL servers. It means that High staff has witnessed enough Misconduct to deem you unworthy of ever returning to Gaminglight.

With all due respect, best of luck on your appeal.

Capture.PNG

Edited by BloodyFork

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

Forums Diplomat Message:

Community Blacklists can not be appealed. As of now this appeal will be denied due to that fact.

”Players that receive a blacklist from the Gaminglight community are permanently banned from all Gaminglight servers due to their level of misconduct. These bans are not appealable…”

Edited by RussTime
Adding info

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• RussTime locked, unlocked and locked this topic