Stryker's Junior Command Application

Stryker_

Name: Stryker
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:82723908
Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): Around 1 month

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):  

So, I'm an enthusiastic, hardworking, and committed individual, which is proved by the research documents I made and the activity I have shown on the server. I want to learn and challenge myself to grow and expand my skills as a command for this; I want to establish myself as a command member and prove my worth. I'm already trying to learn the ropes of it, as I'm trying to host mass tests and get the experience of doing events for Research.  With this, I want to make people enjoy Research and make it we are for sure the best RP branch and give it my 100% as I always do; no better said than going to provide it with my 110%. Hopefully, I will get this chance and not let the higher-ups down for making this decision. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): 

What I'm going to try bringing to the Research command is: Unique idea's to the table for events to make it enjoyable for research and keep it active. I find that my activity and dedication to Research make me stand out. My understanding of SCP RP is also relatively high, and I have decent creativity making me an excellent stand-out for Research as we are focused RP branch. I can help a lot in this aspect, as shown by my test logs. I also have decent experience as a Researcher, even though it's only been a month since I joined. I have been on this server for over three years and have spent quite a decent time on it in Research.  

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):

Hosting unique events for new researchers and, of course, current members, my goal would also be to increase the member counts by encouraging people to train, and of course, myself host many pieces of training and would also try to promote the activity in the sub-branches, like dedicated events for Hazmatology, Thanalatology and of course also RAU. How would I do this? I would create multiple stories that would include these subbranches and give them some usage other than individual work, and to be honest, these certificates barely get any usage. For sure, Thanatology gets no use, I understand you need idea's for it, but I would try to get some stuff going for these as not many try to get trained for these two sub-branches. So I want to change this and reward people for it.  I will strive to make research the best RP branch on the server and try to make it one of the most active branches. What I also would help is being a problem solver for new researchers. Because of my decent activity, I can help a lot online and assist new researchers with their tests. This would be helpful as not everyone who joins Research knows what to do immediately. Some are even new to SCP RP, making it a clusterfuck for them to understand this concept, and I would also be a great assistant for them in this part. 

I hope to get this chance and show my skills toward command. Thanks for the read.

• Like 1

Username: Stryker

8 hours ago, Grizz80 said:

+support

Great guy

Very active

Not mingy

MAKES GREAT Documents,

also is very responible, good luck on ur app

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator