Stumpy's Delta 5 Application

Stumpy

Name - Stumpy

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:64763403

Discord Name - Stumpy#1777

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - E11 RCT, SEC OFC

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join D5 because I have been in it before and enjoyed my time throughout the whole duration of my time there. I like the PVP aspect of the branch itself and it will give me a new calling within it including the sub-branches. I want to help the branch wherever its needed and make it better even though it is in a great state right now. If I ever get into this branch I would like to work my way up the ranks and become an FTO to train new people to help out the branch, I am interested in subdivisions within it and want to go for it. I also feel this branch will help me maintain the skills and traits I have maintained during the duration of my time on the server.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) You should let me into D5 due to the experience that I have obtained within the server, I have beein in the server for about a year now and was originally in Nu7 worked up to MSGT and was in many subdivisions within Nu7 and was a head of a subdivision as well until I had to resign for IRL reasons. Couple of months later I have returned and joined Nu7 again and got into HSU and worked alongside many people within them including one of the current VCMDRs for D5, Shadows. I also was in D5 and got up to the rank of LCPL and enjoyed my time throughout the whole thing and want to join back. I have recently came back onto the server to start to play a lot more again and I am working my way back up again I have gained a lot of skills and traits that will benefit this unit such as leadership skills, the ability to take initiative and the most important of all integrity. I will always show integrity no matter what the consequence is afterwards. I am very knowledgeable of how to contain most SCPs and can be a valuable asset within this unit.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!