1. 1. Am i gonna be a Engineer?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Grub

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:580505572

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Grub#5932

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Manager SCMD+

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Nah

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):38575803_Mywarns.thumb.jpg.688c1bb82f211efbff2a4621b86da9cc.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join RRH simply to help provide protection to our almighty HCMD+ and to fix the site when things start to go south. RRH is quite literally the best branch to be a part of, they are the best of the best and looked upon highly which is why I want to join. I'm also big on making better RP around the server, I love RP hints why I'm medical, just to further peoples experience around the server. 

Why should we accept you: I'm very active on the server, chances are if you hop on after school you will typically see me on. I'm very good at making people enjoy their time on the server, I can bring a lot of laughs but I can also get very serious when I need to be. I've been Medical for a few months now and it's been some of the most fun ever and I just want to be able to spread that fun to another branch. Thanks for looking at my application it means a lot to me,

Edited by Grub

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

+SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grubs a stand up guy who deserves the job for how hard working he is. If you hire Grub you will see an instant improvement in moral as the RRH team will be pumped to have him be apart of whatever they do.

Long story short grub is radical and would make a great addition to the rrh team cause Hes so cool

• Weiss locked this topic