BoomBox's

BoomBox

yes or no   

5 members have voted

1. 1. would i be a good fit for event team?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: BoomBox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554762751

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): gold 

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1 week

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: i have been slowly but surely

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

Why do you want to join event team? to help run them and make them smooth and enjoyable for everyone there have been a couple of events that sounded fun but i couldnt see it because either it ended to quickly or it wasn't very big of a event the terminator one was more like 2 ci escaping after a raid then a actual event if being completely honest 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: i dont have a any reason trust is earned i just wanna help make the events fun

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: never heard of it sadly

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): there is a certain scp event that happened in lore where 173 clones itself a whole bunch and i wanna recreate that with like 3-6 scp 173 on the server running around all over the place were its either code red or higher for the code and the mtf have to rc the original one and kill/destroy the other scp clones but before they self breach just like in the lore i'd like to do a cross test against 682 and 173 becuase in the lore after 173 is introduced to 682 and failed to kill scp 682 it gets its version of mad and started to clone itself and self breach of course tho we will not have scp 173 escape the sight its true goal is to find and kill 682 while the foundation is trying to rc them 

now the original scp 173 will just be the normal class and the clones will have less health and looked slightly different so you can tell whos who

20221028200300_1.jpg

Edited by clingycastle78
explaining it better

In my opinion, it seems like you don’t have enough playtime and for them to take someone in not experienced with little amount of time on the server could be not necessarily a bad idea but not a good one either. I suggest getting more playtime and knowledge of the server before applying again. However you do have a decent application, I think just a bit more time and activity could help you out a lot.

- Support as of now (TLDR: gain more server experience and knowledge from more playtime)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Ozzie

• Goat locked this topic