• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: 

BOB

Steam Name:

[GL] Daniel

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:37997235

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Senior Moderator | Senior Gamemaster | Imperial RP

How often are you online on the forums?

Almost Everday

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified for Forum Diplomat because SMT have trusted me with my current staff ranks, and I believe I would be able to also assist on the forums. I would like to become a Forum Diplomat due to recently I have seen Posts not been moved to where they should be It took like a few days before it did. Forums Diplomat would also help me to put my name out there more with helping people with moderating posts.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would consider myself having pretty good judgment I believe this because due to my RP rank I am constantly making decisions for my battalion and the people in it an example is when there was a person in my battalion that was a very good player and would always do what’s best for the battalion and was very active and I had to make a very difficult decision when the player did a very bad thing that could get him banned and even though I really liked the guy I used my judgment and I decided to do the right thing for the server and probably the battalion and remove him from the battalion and ban him. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would hide the posts he is spamming so the general public would not have to see them. I would then contact him and show him where he could appeal his ban. I would then contact Head forums diplomat to give the person a forum warning, if it is more serious I would ask an SMT on TS.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would politely ask them in the post as a comment to please stop arguing within the post, and let them know to keep the comments to +/- Supports only.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

Good application, knows his role, does a great job at being active on forums while also being around for a bit

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to BOB's Forum Diplomat Application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic