The Test on SCP-035

PabloProo123

Writing/Grammar: 12/20

There are little to no grammar mistakes. The only thing is you sentence formation. Instead of "write about an incident that took place on // in which" you could have written it like "write about an incident that occurred on // during which". The MAJOR mistake that you made is that you copied the background research from the wiki which is not allowed unless you mention it some where in your document! 

Test Idea/Execution: 16/20

I'm confused. You had a question that stated that you wanted to see 035's abilities. The next thing is the incident report where the D class that was cleaning the chamber was attacked and was killed because of 035's dangerous abilities. I am led to believe that YOU caused the incident. Try not to mix up the incident reports and test logs. You should have added pictures. It would help the reader better understand what happened during testing.

Format: 15/20

I don't like it when someone is using a pre-made format. Try making your own with some inspiration from other docs. The font and text size are good for reading. You mixed up the size and font for the background, likely because you copied from the wiki. In addition, the lack of images makes your document bland.

Length: 15/20

The length is a bit short. You could have included an audio log or some images from the incident to fill the short text.

Lore: 20/20

Everything checks out with 035's lore. The "incident" is explained, and it doesn't seem far-fetched. Good job!

Wanderer's Library Archivist Point: 0/1

(This is my personal point, giving it to the document that I enjoyed. If you get this point, it means you made a great document [90+])

Total score: 78/100

Try writing you own background research next time! Other than that you did a good job. Keep up the work!

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award