Zefer's MTF D5 application

ZeferGaming

Name -  Zefer

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:107843717

Discord Name - ZeferGaming#8552

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - I was in Nu-7 and CI recently but left them but i was a JA in CI and a PVT and Nu7  and as of right now i am Command in Medical 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A i have never given any strikes or punishments in the past 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? 

all of my best friends have recently joined D5 Ghost and Liken both members of D5 and with me needing a second Life again and the fact that I love that D5 is Helvy PVP based i think it would be fun to be a part of you guys' team  

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

I'm Currently looking for a good fun second life to be part of one that I can play on well I have my free time from being medical command this pulse i love PVP even though I'm not 100% great at it but i still bring my personal A game when I do PVP type experiences and i also what to Kick some D-class and CI butt witch I can only sort of do as a CCU in Medical so I really need a combat Heavy Second Life to play on pulse I am responsible I've never broken any rules and even when i have it was through sheer ignorance of the rule and after that I never repeat the problem a second time I will definitely be able to attend MTF meetings and I have nothing going on Sundays and overall I feel like I would be a Great fit for D5 and would uphold to your guys standers if given this chance to join you  

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes 100%

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! will do 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, Trizium said:

Accepted

Contact an FTO for trianing.

Nice, Zefer will become the best D5 to ever wander this earth💪

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png