Zefer's 049 Test

ZeferGaming

File Name: Zomnation 
Full Name: Name
CI RND IA Zefer 

Current Position: Rank IA 

<WARNING!>

<VIEWING THIS DOCUMENT AS A NON-RND COMMAND MEMBER WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION!>

Date: XX/XX/*Redact the Year* Example Redaction: 10/15/22 

CI Personnel Involved: [LCPL Elevate]

SCP’s Involved: [SCP-049]

SCP Class: Euclid

Overview: What's the test about? Figuring out how 049 zombie turning powers work  

Hypothesis: What do you think will happen? What do you hope to achieve? 

My thoughts going into this way he had some kind of Supernatural power that allowed him to turn Beings into Zombie like Creatures, I was hoping to delve in Deeping into 049 Mind to find out the truth behind his power's 

Observation 1-A: *What happened during the test follow up with an Audio/Video Log.
Example of Log-

*Goes in the chambers where 049 is waiting to be tested in* 

.<Start Audio Log>

Zefer: 049 how long have you had this ability to Turn Beings into Zombie like Things 

. 049: I have always had this power since as far as I can remember 

*Brings out a Rotting dead Corps that is not animated*  

Zefer: can you turn this dead body into a living Zombie? 

049: Sorry but that is not how Power's work it kind of has an exasperation date only the Living can be turned into Zombies 

Elevate: us me as a test I'll be happy to die for the cause 

*Releases 049 from his binds and witness as he turned Elevate into a Zombie*    

CI Army:  "this gives me an idea why don't we Let 049 loss down the to the Foundation and let him turn them all into zombies 

*i gave 049 to CI army to take over from there* 

.<End Audio Log>

Observation 1-A: What happened after the Audio Log/another observation. 

I left the chambers to go contemplating what just happened well CI went off to Release 049 to the foundation  

Error/Safety Hazards: Did anything end up in the wrong way or cause this test to fail? Was it avoidable? Any lessons to be learned?

we Lost a CI member from the test but from his own free will to farther the test but it was still a Life lost in the prosses maybe next time we can capture a foundation member instead of using our own men. 

Conclusion: *What did we gain from this test? How can it help us in the future?* 

me Personally I learned more about 049 and his limitations of his powers to turn People into zombies, but! they were still significant enough to if we were to us 049 to are advantage, we could easily take over the foundation and it Seemed that 049 was more than willing to work with us so maybe in the future we can us him as a bioweapon.  

<End of Log>

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Grade: 28/100

Lore: 20/25

Good work with your research on this SCP.

Creativity: 5/25

I cannot give you 0 on this because you gave effort on this log, future references use Google Documents.

Presentation: 0/25

Please use google docs next time you write documents.

Writing: 3/25

Please make sure to add Capitalization and Punctuation in your sentences (Perhaps use Grammarly)

Test quality: 28%, please use google documents for future logs that you write, writing logs on forums isn't very efficient. 

Edited by scotched

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1