Core IC Vice Commander Scorch Application

Donny Core

Is Core a good fit for Scorch? Explain Why.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is Core a good fit for Scorch? Explain Why.

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commando's

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become the vice commander for the IC battalion because I feel like I can lead it in a way that will allow it to prosper and allow others to have fun too! I believe I know what it means to lead and plan to lead by example for the battalion and the server as a whole. I believe I have shown some of the leadership skill I have and feel like I'm ready for the next step up. I treat others in a respectful way, and know when to be serious, and when to have fun, which is something I'm working on currently. I want to push IC to its former potential and rise to continue to be one of the most populated battalions and have fun doing it! I believe I show enough professionalism to promote IC. I feel my enthusiasm for change and progression has been abundant within IC and I feel I can further that help and try to pursue a bigger dream of reaching Boss and enthusiastically teach out new NCO's and enlisted to become the best commandos we can be! I want to show everything that IC can be, especially with our current gear and setups, and show how elite our battalion can be. I want to do more trainings and create our battalion to be more elite and show others that IC can be the strongest and most professional battalion within the ISD. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have about 3 months' worth of time within the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander of a branch is to be the leader and the one who's always going to do what needs to be done in serious events. Commanders are the head of their regiments and require a sense of seriousness among other abilities. They make the decisions and are the ones who require the most discipline within a battalion and to plan events and make the servers fun for all! A commander needs to know when to be stern and when to have fun and need to be very good at it. A commander is to be fully trusted with everything in the battalion and is necessary to promote growth and change to all of its soldiers! A commander is in charge of the future of the battalion and are expected to listen to their troops and do there best within the battalion to allow these changes to occur or at least put them through to others who can change it!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I believe I can be a fantastic commander because I have been trusted with officers of both IC and Shock and will always thrive on doing my best for both of those battalions and encouraging growth and a general sense of leadership within both. I have showed leadership within Elite Squad in IC and have proven to the leaders I can get the job done well and efficiently. I am a very respectful individual and believe I can assist the command team well and with no issues. I also feel like my professionalism can speak for itself as I do my best to not do any actions considered mingey and try to keep a generally professional behavior at all times within IC as well as having fun when appropriate. I know that this position requires a certain kind of mindset to not be rude and to stay professional at all times and I believe I can do that well and efficiently. I want to assist in the general growth of all of IC and have no ulterior motives for this position other than to help change the culture of IC as a whole. I believe I can assist make important changes to IC and support the command team and be trusted with whatever can be thrown at me! I have helped assist Elite Squad to where it is now and am currently trying to revamp IC to recover from recent events and to get us back to our former glory! I believe I can make this change with honor and dignity within the ISDGL!

7. How often can you be Online?: 2 Full days from SUN-WED and the other days afternoons.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): None

Edited by Donny Core

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

• Theta locked this topic